Monday, December 3, 2007

Quick contest update

Number of entries received for the 2008 InnermoonLit Award for Best First Chapter of a Novel to date: 35

Time flies fast during the holidays. Then too, we've been having some computer problems which have put me more in a pen-and-paper mode of experiencing time. From an electronic perspective, I haven't posted in ages, though it really doesn't feel that long to me.

Contest judging for the short-short story contest has been completed! I know we're running late with the official announcement, but we haven't heard back from all three winners yet. So remember to check all your email accounts if you entered. Hopefully the news will get posted soon.

3 comments:

Stijn Hommes said...

I've dug through all my email accounts and it appears I haven't won. :( I am however quite interested in finding out who did. Hope it gets posted soon.

Anonymous said...

I didn't win either. A good friend made me enter the contest with her. I wish I hadn't because I already knew beforehand my writing stinks, and all that hope would end in disappointment. haha. :)*crosses fingers for friend*

Kelley said...

okay, I guess that makes it three. :( Can't wait to hear the results, though.